Construction Accident Lawyer Suffolk County NY
Construction Site Accident Lawyer Suffolk County NY ready to help. Suffolk County NY residents know that construction projects in the Suffolk County NY Area are a constant. We also know that sometimes accidents occur that leave people seriously injured at construction sites. When that happens, you need someone you can trust to get you the financial compensation you deserve.
As experienced New York City Construction Accident attorneys, we understand the risks associated with construction sites for workers, and pedestrians. Construction accidents can involve injuries related to heavy equipment such as cranes and forklifts electrocutions and accidents involving heights.
The Irwin Law Firm, PLLC is experienced and knowledgeable in handling New York City construction accidents and securing compensation to victims of construction accidents and their families. We are experienced in meeting the state-mandated deadlines regarding notice and medical claims and will assure that all filing deadlines are met so we can recover the maximum compensation for our clients.
Whether it is filing a lawsuit against the company or person that caused your accident, if you have been injured or lost a loved one on or near a construction site, you do not need to face these challenges alone. Let the Irwin Law Firm, PLLC assist you today.
Some common construction site accidents are a result of:
- Falls off a ladder
- Being hit by another object
- Falls due to unprotected sides, wall openings, and floor holes
- Improper scaffold construction
- Protruding and uncapped steel bars or rebar
- Improper use of ladders, including portable ladders
- Falls from roofs
- Falls through roof holes
- Falls from a crane or other heavy machinery
- Fall from unstable working surfaces
- Misuse or failure to use fall protection equipment
- Slips due to inclement weather, including rain and snow
Some of the laws that apply to construction accidents are:
Labor Law § 200
Labor Law § 240
Labor Law § 241
Our Practice Areas
Slip/Trip and Fall